Sample recommended and made available by ogicom.pl
1. General information.
1. The website intoPolish.net is administered by HDservices, ul. Smoluchowskiego 7, 20-474 Lublin, Poland, NIP: 5651378966; REGON: 110702441
2. The website collects information on users and their actions in the following way:
a. gathers information voluntarily provided in forms,
b. places cookies in a user’s device,
2. Information in the forms.
1. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. The website may also log information on connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. Data in the form will not be disclosed to third parties other than with the user’s permission.
4. Data in the form may constitute the list of prospective customers or contractors, which is logged by the Operator of the website in the register of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. Data entered in the form are processed in accordance with the purpose of the specific form.
6. Data entered in the forms may be forwarded to the parties that perform technical aspects of certain services, e.g. payment services or other parties whit which the Operator of the website cooperates.
2. Cookie files are electronic data, mainly text files that are stored on the website user’s device and are meant for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of their website, time of storage on the user’s device and a unique number.
3. The Operator of the website constitutes the entity which places and has access to the cookies on the user’s device.
4. Cookies are used for the following:
a. creating statistics to help understand the way users use the website which enables us to improve the structure and content of the website;
b. maintaining the user’s session (after they logged in) so that the user does not have to log in at every subpage;
c. defining the user’s profile to provide them with personalized commercial content mainly in the Google network.
5. here are two basic types of cookies used by the website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s device until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a period defined in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsers usually allow for the storage of cookies in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change these settings. Web browsers allow for the deletion of cookies. It is possible to automatically block cookie files. Detailed information can be found in the “help” section of the web browser or in its documentation.
8. Cookie files placed on the User’s device may also be used by the Website operator’s commercial partners and advertisers.
10. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular by Google, to display advertisements personalized on the basis of the User’s behavior on the Website. For this purpose, cookies may store information on the user’s navigation path or the duration of the time spent on a specific web page.
11. In terms of the information on User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can browse and edit the information that results from the cookie files using the https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ tool.
4. Server logs.
1. Information on certain aspects of User’s behavior are logged on the server. These data are used only for running the Website and for improving the hosting services.
2. The data viewed are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may be logged:
a. time of request
b. time of response
c. name of the client station − identification by an HTTP
d. information about errors during an HTTP transaction
e. URL address of the previously visited webpage (referer link) − in cases where the Website was redirected to by a link
f. information about user’s web browser
g. information about the IP address
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons viewing the webpages.
4. The above data are used only for the purposes of server administration.
5. Disclosure of data.
1. The operator does not disclose the data to third parties.
2. The operator is obliged to disclose the information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of legal requests within the scope of the request.
6. Management of cookies – how to consent and cancel the consent?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they can change the browser settings. We inform that the disabling of cookies necessary for the authorization processes, security and maintenance of user preferences may impair, or in extreme cases, render impossible the use of the website.
2. To manage the cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
g. Safari (iOS)